The #1 Leading Supplier of Coffee Beans

Why from indonesia?

Mahitala Mandika Indonesia

Indonesia has 129 mountain which is makes Indonesia is the one-spot area for producing and supplying coffee beans.

The area of Indonesian coffee plantations currently reaches 1.2 million hectares. Of the total area, 96% is smallholder coffee plantation land and the remaining 4% belongs to private and government plantations…

Who we are?

We have been around to serve our customers as a Coffee beans supplier, proudly supplying our customers with coffee beans from our origin as well as exported coffee beans In Indonesia!

It is our ongoing commitment to providing the freshest quality of coffee beans. We are ready to export and supply all around the world. We are the industry heads of coffee beans and produce the most reliable and trendy solution you are looking for.

republiccoffea
republiccoffea

Products

Toraja Sapan Arabica & Robusta

Toraja Sapan itself is a small area where the concentration of collectors and a kind of coffee cooperative in North Toraja Regency is concentrated. Toraja Sapan coffees are grown on the slopes of Mount Sesean which has an altitude of about 1,400 – 2,100 meters above sea level. This high and very good growing area is considered an important factor that makes Toraja Sapan coffees then give birth to unique magical characters. Toraja Sapan's single origin coffee has at least a slightly similar tasting note to typical African coffee. This coffee has a full body, fresh bright acidity like green apple, grapefruit or strawberry. With herbal and cinnamon, plus an after taste like dark chocolate.

republiccoffea
Gayo Aceh Arabica & Robusta

Plantations in Gayo, Central Aceh are on average at an altitude of 1,000 to 1,400 meters above sea level. The location is around the city of Takengon and close to Lake Tawar. The majority of the tribes living in this area are Gayo people. Gayo coffee flavor character is a strong body and aroma. Low acidity level with a little spice (spice). The strong but not bitter taste of Aceh Gayo coffee makes it very popular. The taste character of Aceh Gayo coffee is actually similar to Sumatran coffee in general, the difference is that it has a clean aftertaste.

Green_Bean_Kopi_Arabika_Gayo_Specialty_1_Kg_Full_Wash_Dry_Hu
Ciwidey West Java Arabica & Robusta

Initially this coffee was grown in the 17th century and at an altitude of 1500-1800 meters in Ciwidey, Bandung-West Java region. This coffee is picked directly by hand by the farmers using the handpick/selective pick method. Then, through the semi-washing method, namely washing and drying naturally. These coffee beans have a rich/flavorful taste and distinctive aroma. The scent is a smoky aroma that comes from nuts, floral, fruity and slightly herbal notes. Taste sensations such as caramel butter and sweet chocolate will be found in this type of coffee bean. With a big body character, making Java Ciwidey coffee feels refreshing with a soft and long-lasting final taste.

West Sulawesi Cocoa

Sulawesi is the largest cocoa producing area in Indonesia. Not only the biggest, but also the best in terms of quality. So, it's a shame if the cocoa pods produced by the farmers are not processed directly by our own people. Cocoa pods are taken from local farmers who generally come from Polman and Majene areas. The fruit taken is already in the form of seeds. Some of the beans have been dried or fermented and most are still wet beans, the reason being that the farmers are still not very familiar with fermentation and drying standards.

Southeast Sulawesi Copra

Indonesia is the largest producer of coconut commodities in the world with an area of ​​3.7 million hectares of coconut plantations. Most of these coconut plantations are owned by people who process their coconut products into copra by drying using the traditional method, namely by burning directly to produce dark brown smoked copra. White Copra is processed from fresh old coconut with a drying/indirect heating system and assisted by sunlight. White copra is the raw material for processing Pure Coconut Oil, which is processed without a mixture of chemicals for healthy edible/cooking oils, herbal soaps and other derivative products.

Translate »
Open chat